Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Stanislaus County Boy - HAPPY UPDATE!

5/1 Update: Words cannot express my gratitude for all the transport offers for this old guy! The shelter reports that this sweet old geezer is going to be fostered at the shelter level; and that the family intends to make him a permanent family member! It's so awesome that an older dog will be given a second chance at happiness.

Thank you all...what an honor it is to be part of such a caring community!!!



I don't know much about this 8yo guy, only that he's in an overcrowded and understaffed shelter in the Stockton area. His available date is this Saturday (5/2). Can anyone help with pulling him and/or transporting him partially to our kennel near Santa Rosa? His picture is so pathetic; he's worth a save and may be a candidate for our Compassion Program.

Please call me at 415/672-7391 or email me at suz@bullyhaven.org if you can help. Thanks in advance for any consideration, and for any good thoughts you can send his way.

4 comments:

Paul said...

that's a sad situation, I would help if I could. I did post it on my blog though. If you need transport through southern California anytime please let me know http://tiny.cc/pv5gk

Suz said...

Thanks so much, P.M.! Just tried posting to your blog and ran into problems...wanted to thank you for spreading the word about this old guy! Will definitely keep you in mind on any Southern California transports. Please let me know if I can help with anything in the Bay Area!

Anonymous said...

Good news! Great to see such a neice result so faxt.

FD

Anonymous said...

Yay! Woo-Hoo! Way to go old timer!
:-)
We hope this senior citizen will live a happy and cushy life with his new family.

Kiska's Proud Momma