Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BCBTC Spring Puppy Match!

Mark your calendars!

The Barbary Coast Bull Terrier Club's Spring Puppy Match will be held on Sunday, March 15th. Please join us for a club potluck and family day. Club and dog-tolerant Bull Terriers, and folks with an interest in Bull Terriers are welcome (please bring crates for your dogs). Puppies get early show training at these events. Veteran and Rescue dogs are encouraged to participate in the parade.

Location:
Happiness Country Kennels
5815 Mission Road
Sunol, CA 94586

Directions:

From I-80 - at Fairfield, take I-80 South toward San Jose/Benicia. After approximately 51 miles, take exit 20 for Andrade Road toward Sheridan Road. Turn right on Andrade Road and turn left on Mission Road to 5815.

From San Jose - take I680 North toward Sacramento for approximiately 18 miles, take exit 18B for Sheridan Road. Turn left on Sheridan, then turn right on Mission Road to 5815.


Time:
11:00 AM - Registration
11:30 AM - Puppy Match
Lunch and Club Meeting will follow the Match


Potluck Items (by last name of club members):
A-F: Dessert
G-L: Salad
M-R: Main Dish
S-Z: Drinks, Chips, Appetizers


See you all there!!!

7 comments:

angelabbchua said...

ooooh! I can't wait to bring Peanut! Can she attend? I'll bring some paintings as well :D

Suz said...

Yay...I was hoping you'd be going! Yes, please Peanut and Jager too! Can't wait to see the paintings...thank you!

I'm going to see if the families owned by Kiska, Patton, Ros (Tequila), Queenie, Kane (Kolohe), Willy, Hayden, Popeye and others can make it.

Anonymous said...

unless something else comes up I plan on chauffering Willy (Spuddy) there. would love to meet some of the other families chosen by these wonderful dogs...

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time and I'm pretty sure my momma had fun too! I think I made her proud that I was such a well behaved girl. :-)
We both enjoyed the meet n' greet with all the bullies, like "Willy" and "Peanut", (and their people) and all the others too.
With me being an urban bully and all, it was really interesting to see those Llamas and sheep out there in the backlot for the first time too!
All in all, I had a blast being the social butterfly...and I slept really soundly when I got home.
I sure hope I get invited to the next event. I'll be sure to bring my daddy next time.
Thanks for the ride to and from the puppy match auntie Suzi and uncle Charley. (((Big bully hugs)))

Love and kisskes,
your nieceka (aka: "Kiska")
p/s Mom says she's going to OSH to look for those Bully figurines/ statuettes.

angelabbchua said...

The Puppy Match was SO SO SO much fun! Where can i post/share photos of the event?

Peanut slept like a rock on the ride home

Suz said...

It was so good to see everyone at the Puppy Match!

I'll find out if the BCBTC has a centralized spot for the pictures.

Thanks so much for the surprise painting, Angie! I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture to show its awesomeness. Will see if Gail has time to snap a shot of it.

angelabbchua said...

Suz (& Whomever may be interested in a custom painting of your bullie.....)

Dont worry, there are many more paintings to come.

To see a few of my other paintings, u can see them here....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/angelabchua/sets/72157606806833890/

I tend to forget to make photos of the final products...ive done many, but here are just a few ;) These were very populare with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society as well!


Love,
Angie, Craig, Peanut & Jager